- 2 Cups Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 4 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon EVOO
- 2 Cups Fresh Green Beans cut into 2 Inch Pieces
- Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Diced Roasted Red/Orange Bell Pepper or Jarred Red Pepper
- 1 Package of Pasta Mama’s Parmesan-Parsley Fettuccini
- Shredded Sharp White Cheddar Cheese (optional)
Mix both cheeses together and then mix in the lemon juice. Beat with a fork until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in green beans, season with salt, and cook until tender, about 10 min. Add the pepper, stir around to coat with oil, and cook until heated through, about 5 min. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon ricotta.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. When the pasta is a minute or two away from being cooked, remove ¼ cup of the cooking water and stir it into the cheese and beans to stretch and smooth out the sauce. Drain and rinse the pasta. Toss it with the sauce and enjoy! Top with Parmesan and/or Sharp White Cheddar (optional)
Makes 4-6 servings.