- 1 Cup Cooked Canellini Beans,
- 4 Tablespoons Harissa Olive Oil,
- 2 Tablespoons Black Olive Paste,
- 2 Tablespoons Traditional Balsamic Vinegar,
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Leaves, cut in narrow ribbons
- 1 Garlic Clove, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- 4 (1-inch) Thick Slices Baguette, grilled
- Preheat grill pan or broiler.
- In a bowl, gently combine the beans, black olive paste, Harissa Olive Oil, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, basil and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the mixture sit for a half an hour or so.
- Toast bread under the broiler, or on a grill pan for a few minutes (3-5), until slightly brown and crisp.
Top the bread slices with the bean mixture and drizzle any extra balsamic/oil over the top.